For: Credit and Grade Recovery
- Traditional Face-to-Face with Direct Teacher Instruction
- Direct Teacher Instruction with E2020 online content
Session 1: 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Snack Break: 11:00 am – 11:25 am
Session 2: 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
Principals: Marcus Edmondson and Kevin Hudson
For: Student Choice, Flexible Advancement in Math, and Math Skills Development
- Online courses are taught 100% online.
- Attendance is required at one Orientation session and a minimum of two Proctored Assessments. Proctoring Sessions are every Wednesday 11:30 am - 2:30 pm and Friday 8:00 am - 11:00 am.
>>Online Blended (B-OL)
- Some Online Instruction and some Face-to-Face Instruction
- Attendance is required at one Orientation session, a minimum of two Proctored Assessments, and attendance at Face-to-Face class meetings.
Online Coordinator: Anthony Lauer
For: Student Choice and Enrichment
- Must have a qualified, volunteer CR Instructor and an approved course syllabus.
- Meeting times arranged with CR Instructor.
- Must attend one orientation session and show documentation of work to CR Monitor at least 2 times.