Purchasing & Business Support Services/Grants
Balas Administrative Building
2555 South State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Chief Financial Officer
Grants Financial Coordinator
Purchasing & Business Support Svcs Assistant
Table of Contents
Contact Grants Services (994-2239) if you need further information.
Purchasing Procedures & Process Information:
Contact Purchasing & Business Support Services (994-2261) if you need further information.
Account Code Manual
Bid Information - for PDF files, contact Purchasing & Business Support Services to obtain a Word file template
Contracts / Consultants:
- Contract Terms & Conditions/Required Signatures
- Guidelines to Determine "Hourly Employee" and "Independent Contractor"
- Consultant Agreement Form Process - Using Filemaker Pro
- Consultant Agreement Form
- Copier Repair/Maintenance Information
- Riso Repair/Maintenance Information
- Toner and Printer Service Procedures
- Copy Service Vendors
- Locating a Vendor Number
- Requesting a New Vendor
State Law on Procurement
- Section 380.1267 - School buildings; construction, addition, repair, or renovation; bids; exception; advertising; security; opening and reading of bids; rejection of bids; readvertising; applicability of section; adjustment of maximum amount.
- Section 380.1274 - Procurement of supplies, materials, and equipment; written policies; competitive bids; approval of purchase; adjustment of maximum amount; items purchased through cooperative bulk purchasing program; acquisition of equipment; payment; purchase of heating and cooking equipment.
- Section 380.1815 - Competitive bidding; violation of requirements as misdemeanor; penalty
Board of Education Policies - The following are links to four district purchasing policies:
- 2120 Superintendent Contracting Authority (http://www.aaps.k12.mi.us/aaps/boe.policies/boe_policy_2000_-_administration#2120)
- 3050 Financial Controls (http://www.aaps.k12.mi.us/aaps/boe.policies/boe_policy___3000_-_finance)
- 4000 Equal Opportunity/Non-Discrimination (http://a2schools.org/aaps/boe.policies/boe_policy_4000_-_human_resources#4000-Equal%20Opp)
- 4120 Conflict of Interest - (http://www.aaps.k12.mi.us/aaps/boe.policies/boe_policy_4000_-_human_resources)
Board of Education Purchasing Regulations
The following is the link for AAPS Purchasing Regulations:
- Competitive Bidding 3050.R.01 (http://www.aaps.k12.mi.us/aaps/boe.policies/boe_policy___3000_-_finance#3050R01)
- Purchasing 3050.R.03 (http://www.aaps.k12.mi.us/aaps/boe.policies/boe_policy___3000_-_finance#3050R03)
- Emergency Purchase Orders 3050.R.04 (NOTE: 3050.R.04 - is now called Purchasing Cards The regulation for Emergency Purchase Orders is within the 3050.R.03 regulation.)
- Conflict of Interest 3050.R.07 (http://www.aaps.k12.mi.us/aaps/boe.policies/boe_policy___3000_-_finance#3050R07)