Purchasing, Business Services & Grants
Balas Administrative Building
2555 South State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Director of Purchasing, Business Services & Grants
Grants Financial Coordinator
Purchasing & Business Svcs Assistant
Table of Contents
Contact Grants Services (994-2239) if you need further information.
Purchasing Procedures & Process Information:
Contact Purchasing & Business Support Services (994-2261) if you need further information.
Account Code Manual
Bid Information - for PDF files, contact Purchasing & Business Support Services to obtain a Word file template
Contracts / Consultants:
- Contract Terms & Conditions/Required Signatures
- Guidelines to Determine "Hourly Employee" and "Independent Contractor"
- Consultant Agreement Form Process - Using Filemaker Pro
- Consultant Agreement Form
State Law on Procurement
- Section 380.1267 - School buildings; construction, addition, repair, or renovation; bids; exception; advertising; security; opening and reading of bids; rejection of bids; readvertising; applicability of section; adjustment of maximum amount.
- Section 380.1274 - Procurement of supplies, materials, and equipment; written policies; competitive bids; approval of purchase; adjustment of maximum amount; items purchased through cooperative bulk purchasing program; acquisition of equipment; payment; purchase of heating and cooking equipment.
- Section 380.1815 - Competitive bidding; violation of requirements as misdemeanor; penalty
Board of Education Policies and Purchasing RegulationsThe following relevant AAPS policies and regulations can be accessed under the 'Policies' tab at: http://www.boarddocs.com/mi/aaps/Board.nsf/Public#