TONER AND PRINTER SERVICE PROCEDURES
FOR AAPS STAFF
Download printer-friendly version of this file.
Image One is now automatically monitoring the toner level of the majority of printers in our district. What does this mean to AAPS Staff?
Large Networked Laser Printers
• In most cases, there will be no need to request toner for these printers.
• When the toner starts running low, Image One will deliver the appropriate toner directly to the building where it is needed.
• The toner will be labeled with the Equipment ID number of the printer it is to be installed in.
• When the toner runs out completely, install the new cartridge and place the old cartridge in the toner-recycling box sent to the schools last September.
• To avoid any inconvenience on the part of building users, please notify your Technical Assistant when toners are received through the mail.
Small Desktop Laser Printers
• These printers are not capable of reporting low toner status.
• Toner cartridges for these printers will need to be requested via the AAPS Helpdesk at http://help.aaps.k12.mi.us or by phone at 734-994-5040.
Any questions or concerns regarding toner should be reported to the AAPS Helpdesk at http://help.aaps.k12.mi.us or by phone at 734-994-5040.
PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING AND SERVICE
All printer problems should be reported to the AAPS Helpdesk at http://help.aaps.k12.mi.us or by phone at 734-994-5040.
Before you call the Helpdesk, have the following information available:
Equipment ID# - this is located on a silver sticker affixed to the front or side of the printer.
BILLING AND INVOICES
Any questions or issues regarding Image One invoices or billing should be directed to Image One at 248-414-4011.