Requesting Student Records/Transcripts
Typically the entire student record follows a student through to the school he/she graduates from or the last school attended if graduation was not achieved.
To request your student records, you will need to provide the proper office with your full name (at the time of graduation) and your year of graduation:
- Did you graduate from an AAPS high school? If so, contact the school you graduated from:
- Huron High School - (734)994-2047
- Pioneer or Ann Arbor High School - (734)994-2133
- Community High School - (734)994-2021
- Stone High School (Project Education) - (734)971-2665
- Roberto Clemente - call (734)994-2249 (AAPS Child Accounting will then refer you to the high school that holds those records)
- If you did not graduate, did you receive a GED within Washtenaw County? If so, all GED records are now on file at Washtenaw Community College; to request your record, call (734) 477-8545.
- If you did not graduate due to dropping out of school, between grades 9-12, you would need to contact the last high school attended from the list of the above schools.
- If you did not graduate due to moving to another district, state, etc., your record would have followed you to your new school. You would need to contact that school to get any records.
- If you are requesting K-8 records, again your records should have followed you to your new school, unless you moved to a foreign country, in which case AAPS Child Accounting should have the records. Contact the student accounting office at (734)994-2249.
There is a cost for an official transcript, and you will need to get the amount from the individual school. All requests be made in writing or in person by the former student if he/she is over the age of 18.