- Haisley (Has a choice zone to go to Forsythe or Slauson)
- Allen (Has a choice zone between Scarlett and Tappan. Hikone students go to Tappan)
- Bach (Has a choice zone to go to Forsythe or Slauson)
- Burns Park
- Angell (A small contingent who live near Huron Parkway go to Clague)
- Allen (Has a choice zone between Scarlett and Tappan)
- Clague (Students east of Nixon Rd.)
- Tappan (Students from Angell and Allen go to Huron. Small part of Burns Park students go to Huron)
- Tappan (Pattengill, Burns Park students)
- Clague (Students west of Nixon Rd.)
- 125 Open seats for each entering 9th grade through lottery system district-wide
Ann Arbor Open students go to the high school in their original school geographic area.
Community is open to all high school students through a lottery system.
Pathways to Success Academic Campus is open by application to students residiing within the AAPS District boundaries.