Interested in Joining?
Make Up Classes
Create a Rec&Ed Account
* Over 15 different kinds of classes offered each session with more than 35 classes each week.
*Four sessions each year; Summer, Fall, Winter & Spring.
* Designed for a parent or caregiver and child(ren) together.
*You attend the same class for the entire session and then may choose either the same class for the next session or you may try a different location or type of class.
Benefits of Attending Our Classes
* Led by trained Parent Educators & First Steps Staff.
* 60 - 90 minutes to focus on your child and interact together without the disruptions of the home routine.
* Learn strategies modeled by teachers & other parents.
*Your child develops self-confidence through play and positive interactions.
* Explore and experiment with a variety of toys and materials as well as interact with other children at your own pace.
* By making their own choices, children gain a sense of mastery and confidence.
* These classes also provide opportunities for preschoolers to “use their words” and to get used to new faces, routines and transitions.