Huron Athletic Endowment Fund
Ann Arbor Huron High School was the first high school in the State of Michigan to establish an endowment fund that supports interscholastic athletics on an annual basis. Donations made to the Athletic Endowment Fund are put into an interest-bearing account and the interest on the principal will provide future supplementary support for Huron High School’s athletic programs starting in the year 2020.
Huron’s Endowment Fund is managed by the Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation, an IRS 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
If you would like to make a tax-deductible contribution to the Huron Athletic Endowment Fund, please make your check payable to “Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation” with “Huron Athletic Endowment Fund” in the memo line and mail to:
Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation
301 N. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1133
To Make a credit card donation:
1. Log onto the AAACF website at aaacf.org and click on "Make a gift"
2. Scroll down to "Make a credit card gift"
3. Click on "Donate now through Network for Good"
4. Click on "Donate Now" and follow instructions
5. The designated fund name is "Huron Athletic Endowment Fund"
FIND OUT MORE...