Huron E-Notes Archive
HURON CAR RAFFLE INFORMATION
Have you heard? Huron High School has a car raffle going on this year!
This is our school's FIRST all school fundraiser!
- Drawing will be held February 11, 2012 at the Huron Musical.
- Purchase your [ed. new prices: 1 for $20; 3 for $50 ticket] at: Dr. Williams’ Office, Huron athletic and music events, Booster Club Concessions at the U-M football games
. Enter as many times as you want!
- Proceeds will benefit our entire Huron community-- Booster Club, Music Association, PTSO.
- Be the lucky winner of a 2012 Ford Escape XLT!!
- Or, if you're only kind of lucky, you could win 1 of 2 flat screen TVs! TV drawings will be September 30 at the Homecoming Football game and December 12 at the Band concert.
- Car generously donated by Huron family members Bill and Lisa Ford. TVs make possible by Big George's Home Appliance Mart
HURON CAR RAFFLE – VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Please help with Huron's first all school fundraiser by signing up to sell tickets at events. The ticket sales schedule includes games, concerts, and Huron parent meetings that you will be attending.
Our Huron PTSO uses SignUpGenius,com for parent volunteer events.
Here are the instructions to sign up:
- On the top menu bar, click on “Find A Sign Up”
- Under the Title section, click on “Car Raffle”
- Locate the day(s) you can help, click on “Sign Up”
- Click on “I’m a SignUpGenius member” or “I’m new to SignUpGenius” and then complete the information
- You will receive an e-mail reminder close to the date of your event
Thanks for helping with our first all school fundraiser!
Stephanie Campbell, Volunteer Coordinator
RAFFLE TEAM: contact any team member for questions